Wednesday 21 December 2016

Unanswered question!!?

Sometimes I feel that am all alone
Later I get a feel am in a crowd.

There were moments I was confident
Never knew how it got washed out later.

Some happenings made me stronger
While few gave a knee jerk.

I really was in need of a guide at times
EvenThough I have been a adviser.

I have never felt what builds me
But had a view of what broke me.

I had courage to tell what I felt wrong
But also hesitated since it breaks relation.

Sometimes I knew what I want to be
At times was confused for the same.

Sometimes I wanted to make money
But later I wished to make memories.

I was afraid to look after my family
But I always wished I want family.

I believed that love is the key  for life.
Few moments taught angry is the key.

Wondered why I would pray a statue
But realized the creators craft of life.

WHAT AM I?
The unanswered question will last for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment